Exceptional coding style

mist none at none.none
Wed Jan 16 03:00:47 PST 2013

> When you have a ton of similar lines of code which need to be
> edited in parallel, lining them up lets you edit all of them in
> one keystroke. Saves me quite a lot of annoying editing in the
> long run, actually.

When you have a ton of similar lines of code, you'd better start
thinking about templates or mixins :P

Also, in regard of "new approach" to programming - is there a
single method of interaction out there that is more efficient
than plain text? It is kind of descriptive that we have so many
different Desktop Environments and power users still prefer
terminal everywhere.