DConf 2013 Call for Submissions: deadline on January 28

John Colvin john.loughran.colvin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 10:28:41 PST 2013

On Thursday, 17 January 2013 at 10:13:12 UTC, Paulo Pinto wrote:

> Although I tend to do quite some posts, I am yet to fully make
> use of D, with most of my work in JVM/.NET languages and FP/C++
> stuff in some private projects.
>
> So sadly not much I can contribute.
>
> As for attending, the costs are just too high for myself.
>
> --
> Paulo

You could always give a talk describing a cool use of a feature
or something like that? If you know the language then well then
there's almost certainly something you could talk about.

This conference isn't just for presenting big projects. As Andrei
said, the audience won't be necessarily formed of experts by an
means, so even something quite simple could be worthwhile.