Focus

Freddie Chopin freddie_chopin at op.pl
Sat Jan 19 05:19:29 PST 2013

On Saturday, 19 January 2013 at 11:52:52 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
> This D development community should put effort into making GDC
> and LDC
> the primary D tools

For example Go (developed since 2009) is already integrated with
GCC (since 4.6.3 so for some time)... I know that it's google and
stuff, but I tend to agree with this thread on general - GCC
support would possibly open D for a market really hungry for a
new and powerful language - embedded (microcontrollers, not
smartphones with Linux). And there's no competition - just C/C++
(;

4\/3!!