Focus

eles eles at eles.com
Mon Jan 21 06:34:49 PST 2013

On Monday, 21 January 2013 at 14:29:32 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> On Monday, 21 January 2013 at 14:06:49 UTC, eles wrote:
>>>>>
>>> What would be the point ? You'll have the implementation and
>>> the function definition under the nose anyway as it is in the
>>> same file.
>>>
>>> If something should be private from your code, what is your
>>> code doing is the same module ?
>>
>> 1. Quoting Andrey's original post (3rd on this thread):
> I don't really understand the logic here. That seems very
> confused to me.

Just think about Andrey as being such C++ programmer that gave D
a try and ran away. Why? Because it was puzzled to see that,
despit being "private", the attribute is "public" (well, to some
degree).

His first thought was that D should not be used into production
environment.

OK? Andrey is one C++ programmer that you lose, you cannot
convert him to D. Does D afford that?