DMD 2.062 HEAD does not build for me

Philippe Sigaud philippe.sigaud at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 22:28:12 PST 2013

Since 2.061, I have a small script that downloads dmd, druntime
and phobos from github and runs make. I worked flawlessly for the
past two weeks, but since Sunday, g++ chokes on json.c:

g++ -m32  -c -Wno-deprecated -Wstrict-aliasing -D__pascal=
-fno-exceptions -O2 -Iroot -DMARS=1 -DTARGET_LINUX=1
-DDM_TARGET_CPU_X86=1 json.c

json.c: In member function ‘void
JsonOut::propertyStorageClass(const char*, StorageClass)’:

json.c:396:34: warning: format ‘%lx’ expects argument of type
‘long unsigned int’, but argument 2 has type ‘StorageClass {aka
long long unsigned int}’ [-Wformat]

Since no one else seems to have problems and since I did not
touch the script, can somebody explain to me why the build fails?