Make dur a property?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Wed Jan 23 15:55:26 PST 2013

On Wednesday, January 23, 2013 18:35:24 Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> UFCS has effectively buried the case for requiring parens.

Honestly, I'd love to require parens even with UFCS, but I think that it's
clear that most folks want the parens to be optional for UFCS, and at this
point, requiring parens would break a lot of code. So, even if it were
generally agreed upon that it's a great idea to require them, the cost in code
breakage would risk making the change unacceptable.

- Jonathan M Davis