PDF spec

kiskami kiskami at freemail.hu
Thu Jan 24 00:20:02 PST 2013

On Thursday, 24 January 2013 at 06:36:17 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
>> I think pdf allows for clickable links. Do you think those
>> would be a
>> good idea? I did make them work in the ebook version.
>
> Yes, it does, and I even think I use it in a few places. But I
> haven't pursued links systematically yet.
>
> Andrei

Just my 2c:
The - in windows\bin resident - d.chm is very good for using as a
reference, because you have a linked TOC, text and keyword search
and bookmarks capability all the time on the left.

IMHO the pdf format is more suited for printing or maybe reading
on ebook readers, but it would be definitely userfriendlier to
have the TOC links on the bookmarks tab in Acrobat Reader. :)