LinkTerminated without linked thread?

monarch_dodra monarchdodra at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 05:58:18 PST 2013

On Thursday, 24 January 2013 at 13:45:18 UTC, David Nadlinger
wrote:
> On Thursday, 24 January 2013 at 10:57:26 UTC, Stephan wrote:
>> So my first question is: Where does the LinkTerminated
>> Exception come from, when the only functions from
>> std.concurrency that I use are "spawn" and "receiveOnly".
>
> To track this down, what about looking at the std.concurrency
> source and placing a breakpoint at the appropriate line in
> MessageBox.get()?
>
> David

Yeah, I've been playing with std.concurrency too lately, and
getting random bugs. I'll try to formalize them into formal
requests.

BTW: Question: Is "LinkTerminated" a priority message? I've been
avoiding using SpawnLinked because I've been unable to
effectively end my workers. Maybe I just suck though...