PDF spec

Wyatt wyatt.epp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 09:22:47 PST 2013

On Thursday, 24 January 2013 at 06:26:13 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> There's quite a bit of work left to do, but the PDF spec
> already has 386 pages of goodness and starts to look seriously
> cool. Take a peek!

This may just be me, but those margins seem just a _little_ bit
excessive.  Can we maybe add something like
\usepackage[margin=3cm]{geometry} % ...or 2 or 3.5 or whatever
looks good
to the top matter? (Though I suppose I can also see the argument
for keeping it at around 75-80cpl for readability.)