Global immutable AA literals

mist none at none.none
Thu Jan 24 12:15:02 PST 2013

Sorry, no offense meant from my side :) I have followed your
attempts on github and do not really feel in shape and competence
to try to add anything there now. I simply could not understand
why assignment to enum works and to immutable - not. Then
remembered they enums are simply replaced with literals again and
again every time when used and got it.