PDF spec

Philippe Sigaud philippe.sigaud at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 12:59:13 PST 2013

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 5:46 PM, H. S. Teoh <hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 09:00:54AM +0100, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

>> I know that this is that standard layout/theme of Latex but I don't
>> understand why links need to looks so horrible. A red or cyan square
>> around the text.

> Isn't this be configurable?

Yes, it is. It's just the default for the hyperref package.

Here is what I use for my D template tutorial (here adapted for the spec)

\usepackage[pdftex]{hyperref}

\hypersetup{
    pdftitle={D Programming Language Specification},
    pdfauthor={D Team},
    pdfsubject={D Spec},
    pdfkeywords={D} {programming} {specification} {language} {grammar},
    colorlinks=true,
    linkcolor=red,
    urlcolor=darkblue
}