PDF spec

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Fri Jan 25 09:26:21 PST 2013

On 1/24/13 3:59 PM, Philippe Sigaud wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 5:46 PM, H. S. Teoh<hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx>  wrote:
>> On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 09:00:54AM +0100, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
>
>>> I know that this is that standard layout/theme of Latex but I don't
>>> understand why links need to looks so horrible. A red or cyan square
>>> around the text.
>
>> Isn't this be configurable?
>
> Yes, it is. It's just the default for the hyperref package.
>
> Here is what I use for my D template tutorial (here adapted for the spec)
>
> \usepackage[pdftex]{hyperref}
>
> \hypersetup{
>      pdftitle={D Programming Language Specification},
>      pdfauthor={D Team},
>      pdfsubject={D Spec},
>      pdfkeywords={D} {programming} {specification} {language} {grammar},
>      colorlinks=true,
>      linkcolor=red,
>      urlcolor=darkblue
> }
>
> \begin{document}

I copied that, thanks. The problem I'm having is I can't generate
internal references properly. They look hot but clicking doesn't do
anything. Took the usual precautions of compiling several times, no avail.

I'm using \href for the anchors and \label for the targets. What are you
using?

Thanks,

Andrei