Property discussion wrap-up

Rob T alanb at ucora.com
Fri Jan 25 11:40:42 PST 2013

On Friday, 25 January 2013 at 18:57:17 UTC, Johannes Pfau wrote:
> As the property thread is growing big again, arguments get
> lost, etc I
> started to document the discussion results in the wiki.
>
> http://wiki.dlang.org/Property_Discussion_Wrap-up
>
> Please add missing information, arguments, issues, etc.
>
> But please keep off-topic stuff, offenses and meta
> discussion(release
> process, ...) in the newsgroup.

Excellent write up and exactly what we need to make an informed
final decision on this prolonged subject.

You may want to add these links for historical review of past
DIP's on the subject.

http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?LanguageDevel/DIPs

The most recent open DIP is here

http://wiki.dlang.org/DIPs