@property - take it behind the woodshed and shoot it?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Fri Jan 25 12:32:41 PST 2013

On Friday, January 25, 2013 10:39:50 H. S. Teoh wrote:
> I've refrained so far from participating in this thread, but maybe it's
> time to say something.
[snip]

Another issue that you didn't mention (and which hasn't come up in this
particular discussion, I don't believe) is what to do about disambiguating
property functions that conflict. You can't use the full import path for a
function when using the property syntax, so there's not currently a way to
disambiguate property functions which conflict. So, we'll need to find a
solution for that.

- Jonathan M Davis