Incorporating D

Szymon noemail at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 14:07:28 PST 2013

On Friday, 25 January 2013 at 22:00:02 UTC, Rob T wrote:
> On Friday, 25 January 2013 at 21:39:58 UTC, Namespace wrote:
>> On Friday, 25 January 2013 at 20:45:22 UTC, Szymon wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I would really like to start using D in our small company as a
>>> C++ replacement. With that in mind I do have few questions:

Wow, I may not fully like D after all those comments but I do
certainly like its community :) You are as fast as this forums

I actually played a bit with D in Visual Studio with VisualD and
it was rather pleasant experience. I don't know why but release
build crashed while debug run fine that is why I turned here with
questions.

I am definitely looking forward to D being more mature. And wish
I could get to DConf (which I backed!) but it is bit too far ;)

Thanks for all the answers!