Incorporating D

Namespace rswhite4 at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 25 18:51:40 PST 2013

> We better get this right and not hurry about this.

I will open a new, separate thread about this tomorrow. Seems to
me more appropriate. Then we can discuss about this important but
missing feature in detail.

> What languages have that feature, and what makes it important?
> To me it seems rather niche and is easily worked around within
> the language.
>

> Andrei

Sorry I was tired and had misunderstood the relation to D
problems which keep you back from using it in production. I will
write a few sentences about this tomorrow.