Incorporating D

Oleg Kuporosov Oleg.Kuporosov at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 01:23:40 PST 2013

On Friday, 25 January 2013 at 23:24:54 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:

> Thank you for asking. We have been strongly focused on quality
> improvement since last year but judging from this thread we
> need to work more on it (and the derived community sentiment).
>
> Andrei

And that is true, during 2012 and by now 1495 bug fixed and
closed:

http://d.puremagic.com/issues/buglist.cgi?chfieldto=Now&query_format=advanced&chfield=bug_status&chfieldfrom=2012-01-01&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&component=DMD&product=D

That is just so Awesome! Great thanks to everybody involved!

The bad news is there are still some TDPL bugs:

http://d.puremagic.com/issues/buglist.cgi?keywords=tdpl&query_format=advanced&keywords_type=allwords&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&component=DMD&product=D

These probably would require more attention because TDPL is the
_only_ printed
source of the language.
Not so big amount although, so using D per TDPL looks pretty safe.

Oleg.