Fixing module-scope private

Dicebot m.strashun at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 15:22:46 PST 2013

On Saturday, 26 January 2013 at 23:13:02 UTC, Peter Alexander
wrote:
> I *think* Walter is still against changing it, on the grounds
> that it would make module-level private different from any
> other type of private.

Well, I thought it was an agreement that we exactly lack
currently way to do C global static or C++ unnamed namespace
behavior.

No opinion currently if this should be "private" or anything but
statement from dlang.org I have cited is terribly wrong currently
and something needs to be done about it.