@property - take it behind the woodshed and shoot it?

TommiT tommitissari at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 27 08:14:34 PST 2013

On Sunday, 27 January 2013 at 15:59:42 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> I don't know what Avid is but if it requires custom keyboard
> for proper usage - it is either bad or targeted to users with
> weak computer competence (and googling shows it is some audio
> editing stuff, this second option is likely).

I was referring to Avid video editing software, which has been
used for pretty much all movies and tv series made since 1990.
There you can see the custom keyboard in its natural environment:

http://meganandtimmy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Avid.jpeg

But this is getting really far from the subject now.