Property discussion wrap-up

Zach the Mystic reachBUTMINUSTHISzach at gOOGLYmail.com
Sun Jan 27 22:10:49 PST 2013

On Monday, 28 January 2013 at 04:42:34 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
>>  Do you think the Ferrari (i.e. optional parens) has got
>> what it needs under the hood?
>
> I'm not sure I understand the question.

Just that the elegant appearance of UFCS and optional parens
isn't offset underneath by built-in ambiguities which lead to
problems either with compiling wrongly or with making the code
difficult to read. I don't really need an answer.