Incorporating D

eles eles at eles.com
Mon Jan 28 07:26:37 PST 2013

On Monday, 28 January 2013 at 15:15:38 UTC, Dejan Lekic wrote:
> On Friday, 25 January 2013 at 21:39:58 UTC, Namespace wrote:
>> On Friday, 25 January 2013 at 20:45:22 UTC, Szymon wrote:
> Java has far less features than D, including what you complain
> about, yet it is considered a pretty productive programming
> language...

I think it is no more about bringing in new features. It is just
about ironing out and clarifying existing ones.

People started complaining less and less about features (well,
exceptions exist), but more and more about the quality of the
implementation.

Two month of crash-session in clarification & implementation
would make D ready for the summer.