Last weekend before submissions proposals deadline

Zach the Mystic reachBUTMINUSTHISzach at gOOGLYmail.com
Mon Jan 28 11:15:07 PST 2013

On Saturday, 26 January 2013 at 13:38:06 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Hello,
>

> This is the last weekend before the submission deadline on
> Monday. This is the time to act! Remember, at this time we only
> need the title, abstract, and bio - no article or slides.

I know that I'm very new here, but I come from a very different
place from most D programmers, and have submitted a proposal I
hope the community will thoroughly enjoy! Thank you for making
this opportunity available.