Possible @property compromise

Zach the Mystic reachBUTMINUSTHISzach at gOOGLYmail.com
Wed Jan 30 18:49:35 PST 2013

On Thursday, 31 January 2013 at 01:26:19 UTC, Steven
Schveighoffer wrote:
> The compromise is: OK, you want to ditch @property?  I can live
> with that as long as we have some way to designate properties.
> How about this?

It's only natural that a person wants to advocate for his or her
own proposal. That having been said, can I interest you in mine?
:-)

http://forum.dlang.org/thread/kdukid$stg$1@digitalmars.com?page=2#post-yqvrjszzlcpmmuyqyxdz:40forum.dlang.org

That a long link. Here's a shorter one if it doesn't work (my
experience with these forums is limited, sometimes the line gets
truncated wrongly):
http://forum.dlang.org/thread/kdukid$stg$1@digitalmars.com?page=2

If it fails to solve any of your problems, perhaps you could tell
me how or why. It is necessary to read the whole discussion to
get insight on how the proposal is developing. Also note that the
top proposal is not directly related to the @property discussion,
so you have to skip down a few lines to get to the property part.