Property discussion wrap-up

TommiT tommitissari at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 04:44:17 PST 2013

On Thursday, 31 January 2013 at 03:35:32 UTC, Zach the Mystic
wrote:
> Now classes are a different kettle of fish.

Sorry for not being more explicit. Bjarne Stroustrup is the
creator of C++, so the Q&A I posted refers to C++, not D. But,
long story short, all of the Q&A is applicaple to D, as long as
you read every instance of the word 'class' as 'struct'.

Empty structs taking memory is just a fundamental language design
thing, it's not something we can discuss, agree/disagree, or
change.