Possible @property compromise

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Thu Jan 31 08:31:12 PST 2013

On 2013-01-31 15:28, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:

> Now we're just name calling ;)  I tend to think that for the most
> successful company in the business to standardize on it is a pretty good
> testimony to it being well designed.  I certainly have grown fond of it,
> there are some really nice features in it.  But truly, xcode has played
> a large role in making the language seem good.

And that is thanks to Clang and LLVM. Xcode wouldn't be nearly as good
on autocompletion, refactoring and static analysis to mention a few
features.

Also it has started to catch up in later years, thinking of Objective-C
2. More recently blocks, some kind of operator overloading and more
object literals.

--
/Jacob Carlborg