Possible @property compromise

Zach the Mystic reachBUTMINUSTHISzach at gOOGLYmail.com
Thu Jan 31 18:52:41 PST 2013

On Friday, 1 February 2013 at 01:53:05 UTC, TommiT wrote:
> On Friday, 1 February 2013 at 00:59:47 UTC, Zach the Mystic
> wrote:
>> writeln(foo.n); // uses alias this to call __mightAsWellBeOpGet
>
> No it won't. It will print "n()".
>
> And that exactly (passing to a templated parameter) is the
> insurmountable problem in using a variable to represent a
> property.

I need to study this principle a little more. In other words,
alias this is a templated parameter in this case? Which page is
the documentation for these templated parameters, because I
didn't see templates in my code.