Automatic Interface Implementation

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Fri Jul 5 15:58:37 PDT 2013

On Sat, Jul 06, 2013 at 12:54:37AM +0200, John Colvin wrote:
> On Friday, 5 July 2013 at 22:33:01 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
> >The new "wrap" from std.typecons
>
> Yikes... I'm a native english speaker and pretty confident with D
> but I can't get my head around what wrap does. It looks suspiciously
> like the docs were written by a Russian (missing articles :) ).

The docs could use actual code examples to show what it does, instead of
relying on mere words. :-/ I'd say file a bug in the bugtracker if there
isn't one already.

> Any chance you could provide an explanation for me?

I just read the docs, and I'm just as confused as you are. :-(

It is the quality rather than the quantity that matters. -- Lucius Annaeus Seneca