Anybody using D's COM objects?

Sönke Ludwig sludwig at outerproduct.org
Sun Jul 7 11:20:50 PDT 2013

Am 06.07.2013 05:00, schrieb Andrej Mitrovic:
> On 6/26/13, Sönke Ludwig <sludwig at outerproduct.org> wrote:
>> Am 25.06.2013 20:29, schrieb Walter Bright:
>>> Any projects using AddRef() and Release()?
>>
>> I'm currently using it for Direct2D and Direct3D 9/10/11. Also, I have
>> an MIDL -> D translator for WinRT and plan to make a "language
>> projection" for it as well.
>
> Are there any recent bindings to D3D/D2D for D? I remember trying some
> from dsource a long while ago but it didn't work. How are you using
> D3D?

I'm using a modified version of the bindings project on dsource and
recently hand ported some D2D 1.1 and D3D 11.1 headers to be able to
target WinRT applications, but those are still pretty much untested
(will happen in the coming days). I can merge my changes back to the
bindings project and make a pull request once I have finished the WinRT
stuff.