Poll: how long have you been into D

1100110 0b1100110 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 22:55:57 PDT 2013

On 07/07/2013 12:44 PM, Dicebot wrote:
> On Sunday, 7 July 2013 at 17:37:37 UTC, 1100110 wrote:
>> Please, I still have a physical keyboard on my new smartphone.
>>
>> Put your money where your mouth is.
>
> I must admit it becomes increasingly harder to find ones. I am not ware
> of a single new model that has both physical keyboard and less than 4.5"
> screen. Any hints?

Umm...  Forget the name of it, but Motorola XT897.  Android 4.1 I think..

here: http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_photon_q_4g_lte_xt897-4885.php
(There's a 4.1 update out)

Its a pretty decent phone.  Lot's of phones are better I'm sure, but I
haven't had any major issues with it.  (And it was cheap!)

And I haven't experienced the battery issues mentioned.  I use my phone
heavily for social media and such, almost constantly.

The battery will last half a day with my usage.  Much less if you don't
pay attention to the battery hogs of course.

But unlike my last phone if it dies, it only takes like 5-10 minutes to
charge up enough to boot. Even if it's only plugged into a computer and
not the wall.

My last phone took like an hour before it would boot... Piece of crap.  =P