Poll: how long have you been into D

1100110 0b1100110 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 13:38:51 PDT 2013

On 07/08/2013 09:24 AM, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 08, 2013 at 12:55:57AM -0500, 1100110 wrote:
> [...]
>> And I haven't experienced the battery issues mentioned.
> [...]
>> The battery will last half a day with my usage.
> [...]
>
> Heh.
>
> The original complaint was that I have to charge the device every day.
> And now you're telling me that charging *twice* a day is not an issue?
>
> :-)

I also explained that I'm literally constantly on my phone.
Reddit, web browsing, texting...

I remember my old sony ericson phone would last multiple days, but I
couldn't browse the web, couldn't send picture messages, etc.  Literally
call and text was all it was capable of.

I honestly think that for the amount I use it, and the amount of things
I use it for, charging *once* (overnight doesn't count! =P ) in the
middle of the day isn't a bad tradeoff.

It'll last all day if I just don't use it of course.

You can still buy the old nokia bricks(that's meant as a complement) if
you only want basic usage and multiple day battery life.

But me?  I'm just glad to actually have internet access in my pocket.
It was around 2005 before I had reliable access to the internet (that
didn't involve me stealing it from someone else).