Deimos Request: Add flac

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Jul 8 19:06:55 PDT 2013

Walter (or someone else with the appropriate permissions), would you please
add a repo to deimos for flac?

I don't know what permissions I'm supposed to have for deimos (I think that I
get informed of pull requests periodically, so I probably have commit access
in at least some cases), but I can't create repos in it. And I don't know if
I'll be able to create any branches in the new repo. If I have commit access
to it, then I'll gladly take care of the branches. Otherwise, I'll need
someone to create branches for 1.2.1 and 1.3.0.

Thanks.

- Jonathan M Davis