Deimos Request: Add flac

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Jul 8 22:51:32 PDT 2013

On Monday, July 08, 2013 22:43:41 Walter Bright wrote:
> > Walter, would you please create a 1.2.1 branch? I can't create a pull
> > request with the 1.3.0 stuff until there's branch for 1.2.1, or 1.2.1
> > won't be particularly usable, and 1.3.0 is recent enough that 1.2.1 is
> > still quite prevalent (probably more than 1.3.0).
>
> You're a Team Deimos member, you should be able to do it.

Whenever I try and commit to the main repository, it tells me I don't have
permission. Specfically, I get

------
ERROR: Permission to D-Programming-Deimos/flac.git denied to jmdavis.

and the repository exists.
------

I know that with the D-Programming-Language organization, permissions must
still be given out for each repo (e.g. I don't have commit access to dmd), so
I'd guess that it's the same with D-Programming-Deimos unless there's some way
to automatically give the team members commit permissions to all repos in the
org. But I don't know exactly what kind of control there is over the
permissions in a github organization, because I don't have the permissions to
manage any of the orgs that I'm in.

- Jonathan M Davis