Function literals can't be class members

John Colvin john.loughran.colvin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 04:06:21 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 9 July 2013 at 10:45:40 UTC, JS wrote:
> On Tuesday, 9 July 2013 at 10:10:10 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 9 July 2013 at 09:44:17 UTC, JS wrote:
>>> Anyone have any ideas?
>>
>> Yes and I will answer once you start asking question in
>> D.learn newsgroup.
>

> Thanks... I'll just keep posting in here then...

Please don't. Posting in d.learn to check you haven't missed
something stupid, then following it up with either a bug report
or a post in the main newsgroup if appropriate is good practice.
We all make mistakes from time-to-time.

P.S. Dicebot's responses to your questions have been by-and-large
correct and informative. I'm sure he genuinely means he will try
to help you if you post in the correct place.