Function literals can't be class members

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Tue Jul 9 04:32:15 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 9 July 2013 at 11:06:22 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
> P.S. Dicebot's responses to your questions have been
> by-and-large correct and informative. I'm sure he genuinely
> means he will try to help you if you post in the correct place.

I am always ready to help when it makes sense. But there is a
major difference between helping a newbie which does not yet know
where to ask for help and being patient in presence of arrogant
aggression. I really think simply ignoring all JS questions until
he learns to not flood main newsgroup is the right think to do
and your attempt to be friendly does not help here.

One-sided friendliness is just asking for an abuse. Exactly what
JS does, intentionally.