Current version of D.

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Tue Jul 9 22:28:28 PDT 2013

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 06:15:08AM +0200, Kapps wrote:
[...]
> The download page has the wrong link, it doesn't seem to have been
> updated for 2.063.2. Can just manually add a .2 at the end, such as
> http://downloads.dlang.org/releases/2013/dmd.2.063.2.zip

This sounds pretty serious. Can somebody who has access please fix this
ASAP? We don't want our users to think they're getting 2.063.2 but
actually it's still 2.063.

They say that "guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think
the gun helps. If you just stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think
you'd kill too many people. -- Eddie Izzard, Dressed to Kill