[OT] Why mobile web apps are slow

John Colvin john.loughran.colvin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 14:32:29 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 10 July 2013 at 21:05:32 UTC, Jonathan A Dunlap
wrote:
> My 2cents: for D to be successful for the game development
> community, it has to be possible to mostly sidestep the GC or
> opt into a minimal one like ARC. Granted, this is a bit
> premature considering that OpenGL library support is still in
> alpha quality.

I've noticed that when you reply to a thread, you reply to the
most recent response, irrelevant of context. This is a bit
confusing to those of us who view the group in a threaded layout.
For example here Walter is talking about not having inflight
audio on a discontinued? military recon plane and then there's
you listed as a replying to him, talking about ARC and GCs!