std.signals regressions

Robert jfanatiker at gmx.at
Sat Jul 13 01:14:12 PDT 2013

>>> [1]https://github.com/AndrejMitrovic/new_signals

Hmm, ok this implementation does not implement weak ref
semantics, but it does implement some fancy features like
enabling/disabling emission, adding slots at a specified position
and stuff. At least for enabling/disabling I decided not to
include it for now, to keep the implementation simple and I also
think it is not really needed. But in general what features of
your new_signals implentation do you really need/like that are
not present in my implementation? Ideally with use cases so I can
get an idea? Thanks for the feedback!

Best regards,

Robert