working on the dlang.org website

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Sun Jul 14 15:34:06 PDT 2013

On 7/14/2013 2:59 PM, Val Markovic wrote:
> How can someone send a pull request to address the long latency of responding to
> pull requests?

There are 13 open PRs, and about 335 pulled ones.

While we can and must do better, I don't think the situation is as dire as you
suggest.

There are currently 12 team members with pull privileges on the dlang.org repo.
If you feel a particular PR is being overlooked, or your work is blocked by it,
you can ping them.

We also tend to promote prolific contributors into being team members, so they
become part of the problem :-)

You can also post bug reports for the website on bugzilla:

http://d.puremagic.com/issues/

and select "websites" under "Component", and assign the severity as you see fit.