working on the dlang.org website

Flamaros flamaros.xavier at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 05:33:53 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 14 July 2013 at 04:56:46 UTC, Val Markovic wrote:

> There's some low-hanging fruit with the site that shouldn't be
> too hard to
> fix: there's an incredibly annoying "content flash" after any
> page is
> loaded (it loads fine, you see the text, then the text
> disappears for a
> second, then appears again).

The flash content bother me, because it breaks my scroll.

I think this web site is too much oriented on documentation. The
home page must display news about D language, it will be great to
have videos of DConf on it directly.

The documentation need to be a specific section that allow us to
browse all versions (documentation is related to a specific
version of the compiler).