working on the dlang.org website

Sönke Ludwig sludwig at outerproduct.org
Mon Jul 15 13:37:45 PDT 2013

Am 15.07.2013 13:32, schrieb Dicebot:
> On Monday, 15 July 2013 at 11:20:30 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
>> Anyone know what happen to the prototype that someone made using vibe.d?
>>
>> It looked really good, and worked a lot faster than the current one.
>> It was roughly modelled on the php docs.
>
> This one:
> http://vibed.org/temp/d-programming-language.org/phobos/index.html ?
> Well, as far as I understand there were still some minor remaining
> issues and Sonke did not have time to continue tweaking it.
>
> It does not use vibe.d though but "ddox" - a bit more intelligent ddoc
> spin-off (http://code.dlang.org/packages/ddox). Same static HTML files
> are generated there.

The status is that I made two pull requests about five months ago and
not much happened since then in terms of response. This is why I didn't
really continue to (actively) search for any remaining issues.

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/267
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/tools/pull/43