CTFE unit tests

Timothee Cour thelastmammoth at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 13:50:47 PDT 2013

awaiting https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/692 or CTFE exec

> It's also possible to implement named unit tests in library code, now when
> it's possible to access UDA's from the unit test functions.

I would still prefer the short and sweet syntax:
unittest(myunittestname){...}
rather than the cumbersome:
@named("myunittestname")
unittest{...}

These named unittests would ideally be referable to inside DDOC (as opposed
to current horrible practice of duplicating examples inside documentation,
which are never in sync)

Later, for a more complete testing infrastructure, we would need additional
attributes indicating for example whether the unittest is
near-instantaneous or takes a long time to run (to filter out slow ones
when needed)