DMD spellchecker

Rob T alanb at ucora.com
Tue Jul 16 16:06:44 PDT 2013

A colleague of mine who has started coding in D sent me an email
to say how impressed he is by the spell checker in the compiler.

I've been making frequent use out of the spell checker too, and
appreciate this incredibly simple innovation.

The point I'd like to make is that that sometimes simple features
can have a "larger than what you thought it was worth" positive
impact, so never underestimate the value of improving the user
experience.

I think Walter may be the person to thank for this idea, but I'm
not sure who came up with it.

Just want to say thanks for thinking outside the box!

--rt