Deimos need some works

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Thu Jul 18 00:18:47 PDT 2013

On Thursday, July 18, 2013 09:09:09 Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
> Depends on what options GitHub gives you.  If you can't give someone control
> over a single repo in Deimos without giving them effective control over all
> the others, then independent project repos + clone to D-Programming-Deimos
> might be an OK way to organize it.

I'm sure that it's possible to give per-repo permissions, because I have full
commit access to Phobos and druntime but no commit access whatsoever to dmd,
and they're all in the same github org. But I don't know how fine-grained the
permissions controls are or how much they can ultimately do.

- Jonathan M Davis