Regarding: import "foo.h";

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Thu Jul 18 04:22:48 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 17 July 2013 at 22:52:40 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> 1. there may be various #define's necessary to compile it that
> would normally be supplied on the command line to the C compiler
>
> 2. there are various behavior switches (see the PR for DMD that
> wants to set the signed'ness of char types)

Those two plus the fact that h->d conversion is fairly static and
should not be done at compilation stage is pretty much enough for
me to oppose such misfeature.

Everything else is not that relevant. Even if the idea was
considered good, pulling in more dmc legacy is the last thing I'd
be glad to see done.