Channels for tasks?

Matt MATTCA at sky.com
Thu Jul 18 08:28:59 PDT 2013

Hi guys,
I know this will have probably been answered before, but does D
have a concept similar to Go's channels when it comes to tasks?

I believe (according to a few forum posts hinting at it) that
such a thing exists for threads, but not for the lightweight
tasks provided by std.parallelism. Are there any plans to add
such a feature to the library?

If not, how would I go about implementing them in D? I imagine I
would use some form of blocking list, but  I've not done much
research on how they are done in Go/Rust/etc.

Thanks,
Matt.

P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong sub-forum, I'll be happy for
mods to move it if necessary.