FAQs

evilrat evilrat666 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 10:09:08 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 24 July 2013 at 16:02:05 UTC, user wrote:
> I like D Wiki http://wiki.dlang.org, can't we create one there?
>
> http://wiki.dlang.org/FAQ seems to be uneditable, so I created
> http://wiki.dlang.org/D_FAQ
>
> I am not a programmer by profession, so not sure how to apply
> template, if there is one. But would love to contribute when
> possible.

i so rarely using wiki(i think it's due link location, maybe it
would be better to place it somewhere on top?), so i'm start
thinking no one uses it, and its topic count shows it may be true
O_o

anyway i agree we need decent FAQ, so also please add DMD linker
info, i mean -L and -l flags, as so as -L-framework
-LframeworkName for OS X