persistent byLine

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Wed Jul 24 17:17:08 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, July 24, 2013 17:45:53 Nick Treleaven wrote:
> Also is there any info on std.io? I assume it's still worthwhile to
> update std.stdio docs and fix issues?

It is unknown when std.io will be ready for review, and the person working on
it is quite busy. We certainly want to continue to fix issues in std.stdio.
What is more questionable is adding a lot of functionality to it. But bug fixes
and the like should be fine, and I'm sure that some new functionality would be
fine as well. We definitely don't want to make major changes to it though, since
we intend to replace it.

- Jonathan M Davis