Unable to install latest DMD from D-Apt

Rene Zwanenburg renezwanenburg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 05:04:17 PDT 2013

That fixed it, thanks!

One more question about my current sources.list:

----
# deb http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/ squeeze main

deb http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/ squeeze main non-free
deb-src http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/ squeeze main

deb http://security.debian.org/ squeeze/updates main
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ squeeze/updates main

# squeeze-updates, previously known as 'volatile'
deb http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/ squeeze-updates main
deb-src http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/ squeeze-updates main

# squeeze backports
deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-backports squeeze-backports
main

# latest stable
deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
----

Should I now remove the squeeze sources, or replace them for
something else?