Article

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 10:28:38 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 25 July 2013 at 15:20:03 UTC, Chris wrote:

> Ah no, no reason, except that Walter might want to put it
> somewhere on the D homepage, if it is interestig enough. It's
> for the whole community and those who are interested in D. And
> I don't know where to put it online. Any advice?

gamedev.net is looking for new articles on D. The guy in charge
of that section of the site posted here a few weeks back
soliciting for some. And the articles need not be game
development related. I've got one published there, with another
in the queue. Even if it does go to the D Wiki, can't hurt to
have it there. Lots of eyes that wouldn't otherwise see it.