Flame bait: D vs. Rust vs. Go Benchmarking

SomeDude lovelydear at mailmetrash.com
Thu Jul 25 16:14:42 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 24 July 2013 at 06:20:11 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 7/23/13 9:23 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
>>> reddit link:
>>> http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/1ixnf6/benchmarking_roguelike_level_generation_go_rust/
>>
>> Please post your comment here to Reddit!
>
> Did. I tried to provide positive feedback. I'm mildly miffed
> how the text is so much at odds with the numbers - literally as
> if the text was written beforehand and the numbers collected at
> the last minute.
>

> Andrei

Whatever miffs us, let's try to keep cool and show the same class
that the Rust guys do here:
https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/rust-dev/2013-July/004838.html

Oh, and BTW, I really want to congrat them, they've been doing a
great job so far.